Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Platinum Ice

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Choose your favorite Outlook color and if you're an owner, let us know if that's the color you also purchased.

·
Registered
3 Posts
While it's early, Cocoa is ahead, so that puts me in the majority. My wife & I ordered a Cocoa XR with the black leather interior a week ago. We looked at Gold Mist but it appeared too grayish, and Midnight Blue would have been OK, except her current car and my PT Cruiser are both dark blue (yes, it's a midnight Cruiser, for you Steely Dan fans) and we're ready for a change.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Brown is defintely my favorite, but my wife liked the Ocean Mist so that is what we got.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I like the Cream White and that is what I own.

·
Registered
87 Posts
We initially liked the Cocoa as we watched one unloading from a transport truck. It was difficult finding one that had a black interior and the options we wanted. We (I, since it would be mine) decided upon Charcoal because it was second choice. We are very happy with the Charcoal color and with the knowledge that it will be limited because the color is discontinued for 2008.

·
Registered
11 Posts
White Diamond is my wifes favorite perfume and color so we bought our Outlook off the salesroom floor in that color. We like the shimmer in the changing light and viewing angle. :blob:

·
Registered
49 Posts
We had to color choices early on when it came to the exterior...charcoal and red jewel tint. Since we already have one black car, we opted to go with the red. Having 2 kids with one on the way...black interior was the choice for us. I LOVE how it looks. We had to wait 7 weeks to get it in since we wanted that color combo with the captains chairs and we didn't want a fully loaded one. So far...we are completely happy withour choice.

·
Registered
21 Posts
in researching the lambdas i actually thought the outlook looked absolutely beautiful in the ocean mist where i felt the acadia was best in black and the enclave i think maybe best in the dark crimson. this is all imho of course.

·
Registered
51 Posts
My wife and I really wanted Cocoa at first, but after looking at a Cocoa and a Silver Pearl next to each other, I really felt the Silver Pearl accentuated the lines better than Cocoa did, although I love the color. It won us over and we now own a Silver Pearl Outlook, and in my opinion, it looks the best to me.

·
Registered
39 Posts
My favorites are Red Jewell, carbon black, Deep Blue then gold mist..in that order. However when I buy it will be Gold Mist/Tan interior. As beautiful as dark cars are when are clean they only look good for about one day after a wash/wax job. They amplify every minor surface scratch as well. I prefer the cleaner look and easier maintenance of a white, gold or silver car.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Tom H said:
My favorites are Red Jewell, carbon black, Deep Blue then gold mist..in that order. However when I buy it will be Gold Mist/Tan interior. As beautiful as dark cars are when are clean they only look good for about one day after a wash/wax job. They amplify every minor surface scratch as well. I prefer the cleaner look and easier maintenance of a white, gold or silver car.
You know...I didn't get the charcoal because I've already got a black car, but I was feeling the red jewel tint. It stays clean longer than a day very nicely. The black interior...well, I find myself vacuuming out the interior at least once a week.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've owned a white diamond Saturn Outlook since May 20th of this year and I'm lovin it! The coler is a real attention grabber. Strangers have come up to me and commented on how impressive this full size suv appears just looking at it from the outside. Their 'Outlook' it appears is all positive.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Garnet is my color and is not included? I just purchased a 2008 XR FWD today that is called Garnet color (looks like a deep dark burgundy color).
Key1

·
Registered
65 Posts
key1cc said:
???Why is Garnet not included? I just purchased a 2008 XR FWD today that is called Garnet color (looks like a deep dark burgundy color).
Key1
Old poll. Garnet wasn't an option on the 2007s

·
Registered
16 Posts
I had decided on the Cream White as we always liked lighter colors but the wife was not sure. She wanted to look at a Coca Brown. We saw one on the lot and that was what she decided on. Then we went around the corner and there was a White Diamond Tricoat sitting in the sun. We looked at each other and said, Now that's the color!!!
So we picked up our WDT yesterday and we think it really pops.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Going to be ordering an Outlook around Xmas in the Red Jewel but when i saw the gold mist IAM SOLD!!!. What a GREAT colour!!!.

:blob: :cheers:

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I wanted midnight blue she wanted silver pearl, we got midnight blue but she was right we should have gotten silver. Blue is waaaaaaay to hard to keep clean and it shows scratches and dirt to easy. I love our OUTLOOK XR it is way more user friendly than our old Excursion and twice as good on fuel. :cheers: to GM for crossovers!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts