Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Platinum Ice

Votes: 0 0.0%
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Ok, I've updated the poll with 2008 Colors and set it so you can change your vote if you want.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My wife and I searched all of western Canada for a Cocoa XR with Black leather.

We found one with the options we wanted plus a couple we didn't, but it was close enough..., it arrives in Calgary Thursday or Friday so we should have it before before the New Year.

I can't wait...,
Brad

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
bradu said:
My wife and I searched all of western Canada for a Cocoa XR with Black leather.

We found one with the options we wanted plus a couple we didn't, but it was close enough..., it arrives in Calgary Thursday or Friday so we should have it before before the New Year.

I can't wait...,
Brad
How much is the destination charge for Outlook's in western Canada?

·
Registered
20 Posts
$1220 for destination. I think it's the same throughout Canada.

·
Registered
3 Posts
We purchased a Cocoe 2008 Saturn OUTLOOK XE FWD with black cloth having two small children a week ago. We're really pleased with the color and it was the only Cocoe color Outlook on the entire dealership grounds. I must say the White Diamond color really got my attention but the Cocoe won us over. Besides, here in Houston I haven't seen an Outlook yet on the road the same color as ours. I know there out there I just havn't seen one yet.(But I'm looking. :eek:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just picked up my Midnight Blue Outlook from the dealer last night and I just love it. The White Diamond caught my eye also but I always wanted a midnight blue color on a car and this is my first.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Well for us it was a toss up, between Red Jewel and Gold Mist, ended up
with Red Jewel because it had all the options we wanted and they gave us a better price
on it so it was a No Brainer. Hey it is a new vehicle and for the next year I will
be paranoid about keeping it clean regardless of what color it is. How many of you still have the paper
dealer mats on the floor in front of the front seats? ;D next it will be towels!

Big O :thumb:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Thread necromancer here... :angel:

I love the red jewel, but buying used I was at the mercy of the market. Originally I had signed papers on a Deep Blue Metallic Acadia (I had a 2005 Impala that color), but then when that deal fell apart I found an even better Outlook in White Diamond Tricoat. Probably my second or third favorite color of the lambdas.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts