Saturn Outlook Forum banner

Floor Mats

6K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  tschwenke 
#1 ·
Has anyone out there put in clear hard rubber floor mats over the factory mats? I have the tan interior and it seems like the mats might get dirty really quick. I'm just worried it might make my car look like my grandmas house (you know, with the plastic coverings on the couch, and the plastic runners in the hallway)

If anyone did can you suggest a place to buy these?

#3 ·
Thanks for the tip kyad. I'm was hoping to get some clear ones, i'll check into Sams Club and see if they have them there.

#7 ·
i already bought them on ebay - so no worries with picture.

Did you get a full set? I'm wondering if the "Cargo Area" mat covers the cargo area with the third row down? Their website doesn't have precise pics. Thanks for the tip on these though.

#9 ·
I bought and installed the whole package of the floor mats. The fronts fit fine and have the anchor hole on the driver side. The second row are skimpy in size but should do the job with the covered area. The cargo mat fits fine and covers the folded third row seats like a glove. The mat is designed to be folded on its self when the third row is up. No complaints from me on their utility but are pricey.

#10 ·
Does anyone have a list of the Saturn part numbers for the factory rubber mats?

The parts guy was struggling to get the list for me and after a few minutes I had the glazed "this guy doesn't know what he is talking about" look. I asked just for the list he had but the descriptions are crap. I know his confusion now! The "tray" that is available is not very well described either. From what I can tell off the list:

17801312 - Looks like the front driver/passenger mats
17801314 - Second row bench
17801315 - Second row captains
17800586 - For the rear cargo mat tri-fold (Acadia is 17800715)

Can someone confirm and does anybody know more on the Second row captains? It is listed as 3rd row some places, but says includes third row. So does that mean it is second row and includes the third row?

They could make it less confusing!

Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.