Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Factory ebony carpet mats, all three rows, NEW, NEVER used. I had all weather mats the whole time I had it. $50.00 plus shipping SOLD

Ebony leather headrests for the front seats, NEW, NEVER used, they were removed on the dealer showroom floor so the DVD system could get installed. $25.00 plus shipping. SOLD

GM accessory sunroof deflector, it has minimal wear marks on it from car washed, etc, still in very good shape. $30.00 plus shipping.

Also a used ROMIK bull bar, good condition with some scratches on the bottom from a McD's driveway in Florida :banghead:, can't see them unless you are laying on you back :D $100.00 plus shipping. *SOLD*

Just let me know if interested with your zip code so I can figure out shipping. PayPal only.

I have a Photobucket acct but I can't figure out how to post pics on here.....

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hi Six,

On a separate browser window, go to your photobucket account and get to the page where the public can view your photos of your stuff for sale, then copy the browser window there and paste that into your postings here.

Good luck with your sale items!

Regards,

Jim
In God We Trust!

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
*SOLD*

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
*SOLD*

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Figured it out ;D thanks guys :cheers:

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
*SOLD*

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The visor and Romik bull bar still for sale if anyone is interested just me know, thanks.
Bull Bar is SOLD.
6Six

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The visor finally sold on ebay.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts