Saturn Outlook Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
If we had kept the Outlook I would have put Michelin's on it as well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have heard that Michellin makes a great SUV tire, thinking about going with Michellin's this spring -- any thoughts or comments or experience Michellins. I have a 2009 Outlook XR - with the factory Goodyear tires which are noisy.

·
Registered
201 Posts
sixathome said:
I'm off topic here but you were told that you could get an OUTLOOK in a V8 or turbo? and by who? and when?
I think they wanted a V8 or something with turbo, but obviously couldn't get that in an Outlook. If one could manage to carve out enough space and stuff a V8... I'd feel sorry for the mechanics having to work on it. Barely any room as it is under the hood.

Now a turbo... hmmmm..., that'd be interesting. Eco power boost. Would be nice as an option. But with the DI beating up the oil as it is, the turbo would make it that much tougher on the oil.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did a lot of research and read a lot of reviews.
Replaced all four at just above 88,000 miles with Bridgestone Dueler H/L 422 Ecopia.
Cheaper, quieter, smoother ride and more eco-friendly. Great handle too.
I was lucky, as these were the only ones available in the entire region and I was able to get among the last batch.
Loving these tires.

·
Registered
21 Posts
sixathome said:
I'm off topic here but you were told that you could get an OUTLOOK in a V8 or turbo? and by who? and when?

HI I FINNALY CHECKED BACK SORRY FOR BEING SO LATE
YES I WAS TOLD THEY HAD PUT SOME IN GMC VER BUT SATURN WAS NOT GETTING IT YET THAT WAS IN DEC 06 I ALMOST HELD OFF I WAS STARTING TO LEAN TO THE CHEV SS TRAIL

41 - 46 of 46 Posts