Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - can you indulge me?

I am supposed to take delivery of a 2008 Sea Mist Outlook w/ beige leather interior soon (was supposed to come in "mid May," but with the strike, now it's just "soon").

Anyway, we are taking our kids on a flight, and we did not get the DVD player in the Outlook, and are going to get a portable DVD player. I am thinking that, if possible, we should get a portable DVD that fits between the Outlook front seats.

So here's my question: How wide is the Outlook's front seat armrest? This will tell me how wide a space I have for a DVD player.

I know, I know, I should go down to the dealer, but I am tired of dealing with them right now - I don't want to talk to them until they call and tell me the Outlook is ready.

·
Registered
13 Posts
sagreer70 said:
Hi - can you indulge me?

I am supposed to take delivery of a 2008 Sea Mist Outlook w/ beige leather interior soon (was supposed to come in "mid May," but with the strike, now it's just "soon").

Anyway, we are taking our kids on a flight, and we did not get the DVD player in the Outlook, and are going to get a portable DVD player. I am thinking that, if possible, we should get a portable DVD that fits between the Outlook front seats.

So here's my question: How wide is the Outlook's front seat armrest? This will tell me how wide a space I have for a DVD player.

I know, I know, I should go down to the dealer, but I am tired of dealing with them right now - I don't want to talk to them until they call and tell me the Outlook is ready.
Between the front seats is 11.5"
The armrest is about 9"x12" and moves 7" front to back.
Hopes this helps. :thumb:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts