Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very concerned about recent developments with GM. Any thoughts on what this means in terms of the warranty on my 2008 outlook? If they don't honour the warranty would this be breach of contract?

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I think GM is bound by the govt to honor warrenties, even under chapter 11, they would still operate while they restructure and do warrenty work under every day expenses. I dont know about chapter 13 ??? :confused:

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
6Sixathome said:
I think GM is bound by the govt to honor warrenties, even under chapter 11, they would still operate while they restructure and do warrenty work under every day expenses. I dont know about chapter 13 ??? :confused:
But the problem for Saturn owners is the other GM dealers. Because they are independent, they don't have to do the work.

·
Registered
7 Posts
they are not going anywhere....I would like them to take on distribution of the Chinese brands or new Korean brands out there. Take on GM head to head and BURY THEM!

·
Registered
14 Posts
sfiermon said:
they are not going anywhere....I would like them to take on distribution of the Chinese brands or new Korean brands out there. Take on GM head to head and BURY THEM!
I'm not sure I follow you. Why would you want the Chinese or Koreans burying an America company? I think GM and the other 2 need to pull their heads out and the UAW needs to be gone. But where does China or Korea come in to play?

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
sfiermon said:
From the tone of your post you don't like GM. So why did you buy a brand new GM vehicle? If GM get's buried, who will take care of your GM warranty?

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
khansen30 said:
But the problem for Saturn owners is the other GM dealers. Because they are independent, they don't have to do the work.
My thought as well :eek:hno:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts