Saturn Outlook Forum banner

GM Card earnings can now be used on Saturn

13K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  gig229 
#1 ·
Received this email this morning - should give Outlook sales a boost. I think I still would have gone with the Acadia due to the HUD and interior styling that I liked better, but I would have definitely given the Outlook more serious consideration.

NOW EARN TOWARD THE PURCHASE OR LEASE OF ELIGIBLE, NEW SATURN VEHICLES!

That's right, as of April 15, 2008 your GM Card Earnings are now redeemable on an eligible, new Saturn vehicle! Check out Saturn's completely new lineup of vehicles. Cars like the ASTRA Sport Compact and AURA Sport Sedan and refined SUVs like the OUTLOOK Crossover or the VUE Compact SUV. And don't forget the sporty SKY Roadster.

Remember, with full 5% Earnings* on all purchases you make with your GM Card, you can step into the driver's seat of your new GM vehicle in no time. You can earn toward over 50 eligible, new GM vehicles from Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, GMC, Saturn, HUMMER, and Cadillac. So check your Current Earnings today. Then start earning toward your next new GM vehicle!

If you're ready to redeem, combine your Earnings with most current offers. If you currently own a 1999 or newer GM vehicle, you may be eligible for GM Owner Loyalty Cash.** For more information, visit gm.com/ownerloyalty.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.