Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well. I have really enjoyed this forum and the Acadia forum since 2007 when I bought my Outlook. The warranty is up here in a couple of months and I can't risk a timing chain or tranny problem. I LOVE this car but with gas prices rising and its gonna be expensive. I am not one to keep a car out of the power train warranty so its gotta go. Carmax offered me 20k...

Just ordered 2012 KIA Sportage EX. Never thought I would own a KIA but since the lead Audi designer went to work for KIA, the redesigned lineup is really amazing. Plus the sport age gets 32 MPG. and the 10 year warranty works for me.

I will miss the the Outlook.

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Completely understandable reasoning. Good luck with your Sportage!

Feel free to check in here from time to time. You don't have to be an owner to visit :)

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Thay gave you 20K for an '07 :eek: I would'nt of thought twice either. The closest CarMax to me is 2 hrs away, maybe it's worth the drive. I really don't blame you for getting out of it, we are thinking about it as well...Surburban/Yukon???

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's as fully loaded as you can get. And it only has 48k on it. I have it on Craigslist hoping to get 22k for it but not a nibble. Will probably take it to CarMax on Tuesday :(

·
Registered
353 Posts
@dinoco, I am sorry that read that you are or have gotten rid of the Outlook, but I completely understand that you have to do what is best for you. I wish the best in your new vehicle.

Michelle, GM Customer Service

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
dinoco said:
It's as fully loaded as you can get. And it only has 48k on it. I have it on Craigslist hoping to get 22k for it but not a nibble. Will probably take it to CarMax on Tuesday :(
Did you go to CarMax?

·
Registered
161 Posts
dinoco said:
No. I sold it on Craigslist for 22k...

I'm gonna miss that car...
Especially going from an Outty to a Kia :thumb: Make sure the Kia has had the front subframe replaced under the campaign many are under for kia and hyundai. Something about the welds falling apart when driven in the salt belt areas.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The KIA is going to be a garage queen for a while. We are moving the whole family to Dubai for 2 years. We just need a car when we come home for the summers....

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
WOW Dubai! Hey how about letting us know how you like it over there. I understand that it is pretty amazing.

Good luck!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts