Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted let you all know that I am wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

I hope that you all have awesome plans for tomorrow and the weekend, if you have the pleasure of having a four day weekend!

Michelle, GM Customer Service

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Whether you stay home or travel...be save and have a wonderful Thanksgiving with friends and family.

And if you want to have some fun with a relative who is cooking....a little humor.

The Pregnant Turkey

One year at Thanksgiving, I went to my sister's house for the traditional feast.

Knowing how gullible my sister is, I decided to play a trick. I told my sister that she needed something from the store.

When my sister left, I took the turkey out of the oven. I removed the stuffing, stuffed a Cornish hen, inserted it into the turkey, and re-stuffed the turkey. I then placed the bird(s) back in the oven.

When it was time for dinner, my sister pulled the turkey out of the oven and proceeded to remove the stuffing. When her serving spoon hit something, she reached in and pulled out the little bird.

With a look of total shock on her face, I yelled Renee, you've cooked a pregnant bird!' At the reality of this horrifying news, my sister started to cry.

It took the family two hours to convince her that turkeys lay eggs! Yep..................SHE'S BLONDE (okay in reality she could have any color of hair ;) )!

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I read that story and then read it to my wife and 14 yr old daughter. We thought it was great.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts