Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i called my friendly GM dealership ;D to discuss the hard shifting and possible pending failure of my transmission :angryfire: and the p0716/p0700 codes which maybe related to the 35R wave plate? They told me that my Outlook 2007 is not covered under the extended 120k mile warranty recently issued? When I asked why, she told me that not all VINS are covered and that mine is one of them, if fact she said my vehicle shouldnt have the issue with the wave plate. So my question is, is this issue related to specific transmissions, or is my vehicle not built with an inferior part as so many others have been? Any clarification would be helpful. :banghead:

·
Registered
754 Posts
to me- it appears that they keep track of who supplies what part- when its used- and into what vehicle the parts made it into....
thus theyre able to see what cars are affected.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
but if the problem is indeed the wave plate failure, then i would have hoped that the part that failed would be covered. This is so frustrating and ensures I will never ever spend any money on a future GM product........bitter tastes last a long time.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Re:

I don't really believe what they're telling you, since none of the 2007s were made with the updated wave plates

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts