Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have new ones in the box. This is a revamped unit and is suppose to be different in design from the original one GM laid blame to fires (even though some fires happened with out the system in place.) Anyways, I bought a bunch of these and were selling them to local dealers' customer after they had the recall campaign. Yes, you are correct, you can use this even if you have had the recall done. This is a plug and play setup with very little work to install. If interested, let me know. I've had one of these installed 3 days after the recall was performed in my car. That's been well over a year now and this has worked perfect and I used it alot too.

$60 shipped to lower 48.

PM me with your contact info

·
Registered
203 Posts
Loved the feature so I didn't want to do without it. I installed the aftermarket unit in and told dealer not to perform recall but update the database that it was done. Didn't need it much this winter but it is nice to know it is there. :blob:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
electbc said:
Loved the feature so I didn't want to do without it. I installed the aftermarket unit in and told dealer not to perform recall but update the database that it was done. Didn't need it much this winter but it is nice to know it is there. :blob:
Yup same here. Got paid to install one of these units on my car :cheers:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts