Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They just started washing and wouldn't stop. I pulled the fluid relay so it wouldn't cook the pump and the wipers still come on at the wash speed. It takes a few minutes sometimes but they always come on. I have googled every term and version of this vehicle and zilch. I can't find any info related to the circuit or pulse control. ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

·
Registered
154 Posts
customsound79 said:
They just started washing and wouldn't stop. I pulled the fluid relay so it wouldn't cook the pump and the wipers still come on at the wash speed. It takes a few minutes sometimes but they always come on. I have googled every term and version of this vehicle and zilch. I can't find any info related to the circuit or pulse control. ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
This may sound silly, but did you check to see if the wash button is stuck in the "pushed in / wash" position?

Other thing I'd check for - any water intrusion in the fuse block under the glove box?

·
Registered
203 Posts
They started all by themselves, or stayed on after you initiated the cycle? If the latter I would check the steering column wiring and switches.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts