Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's Your Role Model for 2011?

This is fun. I promise you WILL laugh when you find the identity of your role model.

NO CHEATING! I was really surprised to find out the name of my role model. Don't scroll down yet...

To find the identity of your personal role model, do the math below...

Then scroll down to find your hero.

It is crazy how accurate this is!

NO PEEKING!

1.) Pick your favorite number between 1 - 9

2.) Multiply by 3

3.) Add 3

4.) Then again multiply by 3... I'll wait if you need a
calculator

5.) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number

6.) Add the digits together

NOW SCROLL DOWN

And with that number, see who
your ROLE MODEL is from the list below:

1. Einstein

2. Oprah Winfrey

3. Snoopy

4. Bill Clinton

5. Bill Gates

6. Gandhi

7. Barack Obama

8. Babe Ruth

9. Sailfish

10. John F. Kennedy

I know, I know.... I just have that effect on people. ;)

P..S. Stop picking different numbers!!
I AM YOUR IDOL, JUST DEAL WITH IT!! ;D

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
LMAO! I loved it :D

Your right :love:

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A man came home from work and found his three
children outside, still in their pajamas, playing in the mud, with empty food boxes and wrappers strewn all around the front yard.

The door of his wife's car was open, as was the front door to the house and there was no sign of the dog. Proceeding into the entry, he found an even bigger mess. A lamp had been knocked over, and the throw rug was wadded against one wall.

... In the front room the TV was loudly blaring a cartoon channel, and the family room was strewn with toys and various items of clothing. In the kitchen, dishes filled the sink, breakfast food was spilled on the counter, the fridge door was open wide, dog food was spilled on the floor, a broken glass lay under the table, and a small pile of sand was spread by the back door.

He quickly headed up the stairs, stepping over toys and more piles of clothes, looking for his wife. He was worried she might be ill, or that something serious had happened.

He was met with a small trickle of water as it made its way out the bathroom door. As he peered inside he found wet towels, scummy soap and more toys strewn over the floor. Miles of toilet paper lay in a heap and toothpaste had been smeared over the mirror and walls.

As he rushed to the bedroom, he found his wife still curled up in the bed in her pajamas, reading a novel. She looked up at him, smiled, and asked how his day went.

He looked at her bewildered and asked, "What happened here today?"

She again smiled and answered, "You know every day when you come home from work and you ask me what in the world I do
all day?"

"Yes," was his incredulous reply.

She answered, "Well, today I didn't do it.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
:D, It's the other way around here. LOL, JK

My brats know better :eek:

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For those pesky phone calls.

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HAHAHAHAHA!!!

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I might try that last one >:D

·
Registered
353 Posts
@Sailfish, I did this… you are my role model! :notworthy: LOL

That was too cool. Where did you come up with it?

Michelle, GM Customer Service

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
@ Michelle I have several friends who send me jokes all the time. I usually post them in the "way off topic" area of the Enclave board but thought what the heck, if they aren't too, x-rated, why not here. ;D

·
Registered
353 Posts
@Sailfish, right about posting them on here too. Laughter is the best medicine so they say. :clap2: LOL

Keep the jokes coming!

How did things go with your Vue?

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It does need a rear hub assembly since the ABS sensor is within the hub. Reichard wants 250 labor and over 315 for the part. Not likely to spend that much money before Christmas.

Holding off for now until husband returns from his business trip. Although now he needs front brakes. Threw the brake pad on the right front and pretty much ruined the rotor.

I think he is coming home tomorrow but won't know until then.

·
Registered
353 Posts
@Sailfish, I can see where you are coming from about the amount of the repair before Christmas. Did you ask the guys/gals at Reichard if you were eligible for frequent flyer miles discount? LOL Just kidding! :poke:

Did your husband make it home safely?

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LOL frequent flyer miles discount from Reichard.. You are just too funny!

Yes he arrived home around midnight, at least that is what he said I didn't hear him come in yet he was snoring when I woke up this morning.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Sailfish,

Do you hear that?

listen carefully

it's all the crickets :D

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yea I know. So sad guess the humor is understood more on the Enclave board.

Although....it can't be because...because...no one is signing in on here anymore. :confused:

Bummer....I do come over and see what is going on and add my 2 cents worth when needed.

Unfortunately guess that isn't enough.

Merry Christmas Six to you and your family. ;D

·
Registered
396 Posts
I spend all my time on the Acadia board, since it's the most like my Outlook. Sadly, it seems all the Outlook owners have gone away. :(

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
salguod said:
I spend all my time on the Acadia board, since it's the most like my Outlook. Sadly, it seems all the Outlook owners have gone away. :(
So sad about this.

salguod hope you and your family have a great holiday. Merry Christmas!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts