Saturn Outlook Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was replying to another post about my Outlook and told the other poster how i rated my Outlook so far. Then i thought i should tell him how i rated the other cars I have owned so he would have some frame of reference as to what I thought about cars. I thought it would be fascinating to see what other board members would have to say about their Lamdas and other vehicles they have owned. Let use a 1 to 10 scale.

Can't wait to see what you all have to say!! I think the folks on these boards are great!

Overall i give my Saturn Outlook an 8 out of 10. (we have 10K miles on it)
I have had a few minor problems - seat belt height adjustment broke, my audio system has a minor high pitch sound that I have had them look at twice and it isn't fixed. Drives me crazy but my wife doesn't even notice it.

2003 Audi A4 Avant wagon - 9 of 10 - great car, no complaints
2001 Toyota Highlander - 8 of 10 - great car, boring styling
1999 Honda Civic - 9 of 10 - great car, simple, nothing fancy, completely reliable
1994 Toyota 4Runner - 7 of 10 - put 200K miles on it, but it seems like i was doing repairs at least once a year, should have sold it earlier but couldn't afford to
1991 Jeep Wrangler - 6 of 10 - i looked so cool driving this car ;) , but it always felt like it was going to fall apart
1983 Buick Century - 4 of 10 - i looked like a goofball driving this car, but Mom and Dad gave it to me for college - better than nothing I guess!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.