Saturn Outlook Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Is anyone still watching this thread?

I have a 2007 Outlook XR without the center speaker, non-Bose. Will 25801669 work for me? If I buy the unit (from ebay) what other parts will I need such as the GPS antenna?

Also, can an aftermarket backup camera be connected to this unit?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
Anybody have a issue with a sound level? Mine is very quite much lower than I had with old simple CD player.

·
Registered
754 Posts
IK said:
Hi,
Anybody have a issue with a sound level? Mine is very quite much lower than I had with old simple CD player.
I read on the Acadia/Traverse/Outlook forums--- one of those--
where an owner did a swap and had to then get something done with software to get volume level back to normal.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am logged in but cannot see the pictures. I need to replace both the radio and the speakers. Only 1 speaker works plus 1 intermittantly I'm guessing I'll have to go with a 3rd party unit of some type for both stereo and speakers. Any recommendations?
Todd

·
Registered
1 Posts
No pictures!

I've had this thread bookmarked for months and now that I have the parts on order, the pictures with the instructions are no longer visible. What happened?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have a battery draining issue with my 2008 outlook XR . Tried a few things unsuccessfully. However removed negative battery terminal overnight to see if battery would hold change and it did. So a quick inexpensive way to remedy this is, I think to put a kill switch in line with negative battery terminal inside car. Shouldn’t have to but under circumstances to eliminate costly troubleshooting expenses might be a solution.😎

41 - 46 of 46 Posts