Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008, Z71, 5.3L, 45,000 miles, ebony cloth, 1 owner that I know, oil changed every 3K. I hope to get many years out of it :thumb:.
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
458 Posts
:thumb: NICE!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Sweet ride, that is what I want for my next vehicle, more room for haulin stuff and crew cab to take the kids if I need to. I hope it works well for you. Congrats.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lsuduke said:
Sweet ride, that is what I want for my next vehicle, more room for haulin stuff and crew cab to take the kids if I need to. I hope it works well for you. Congrats.
Thanks guys, it's been a while since I've owned a truck, like since the spring of '05 and that was a '99 F-150 reg cab 4X2 manual trans V6, so this is a step up :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
754 Posts
I like the color.
does this trim have the DIC?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rbarrios said:
I like the color.
does this trim have the DIC?
Yes, it does have the DIC.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
754 Posts
oh ok.. I was going to say.. super easy to add the DIC to this model.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
rbarrios said:
oh ok.. I was going to say.. super easy to add the DIC to this model.
It's an SLE1 and has all the stuff I wanted in a truck.
Vortec 5.3L with active fuel management, H.D. RR auto lock differential, H.D. trailering equipment, 3.73 rear axle, and 7K GCWR, Z71.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Too bad I took the painted to match bug deflector off to clean it and the area under it real good and then drop it on the ground so it breaks in two :banghead:. It did have one end broke off but still did the job. Now the big decision, do I get another bug guard?, smoked or clear so I can paint it?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
458 Posts
:eek:hno: Heck get the smoke and don't paint it or get the clear and paint that one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
396 Posts
I have always like the look of the smoked one's as well :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
AA/78U said:
I have always like the look of the smoked one's as well :thumb:
They want $90. for one :eek:


I had to order a bottle of touch up paint and that was $20.69 :sosad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
396 Posts
I had a smoked deflector on my Envoy (pre Acadia), I don't remember paying that much :-\
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
AA/78U said:
I had a smoked deflector on my Envoy (pre Acadia), I don't remember paying that much :-\
AutoZone has them on sale now (smoked) for $54.99. I still can't make up my mind, painted or smoked :-\. I did however buy some ventshades for the windows, $49.99 for the 4pc, even bought some for the OUTLOOK :thumb:
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
396 Posts
I think that's closer to what I paid; I do like the vent shades; nice touch. I also see that you have the tow mirrors, are those powered or manual?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
458 Posts
Cool I have been thinking about those for the Enclave.

Since you have the vent shades in smoke I would go for the smoke in front. LOL kind of like keeping things the same in appearance.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
AA/78U said:
I think that's closer to what I paid; I do like the vent shades; nice touch. I also see that you have the tow mirrors, are those powered or manual?
I was looking at the GMC accessories page, http://www.gmaccessorieszone.com/GMC/2011/Sierra/Molded Hood Protector/?src=gmc&tx_gmshopb2b_pi1[type]=gm They only wanted $85. :eek: for the smoke, must of been somewhere else for the $90. ??? The mirriors are manual, power would of been cool. It can't remember the last vehicle I had with manual adjusting mirriors.
Sailfish said:
Cool I have been thinking about those for the Enclave.

Since you have the vent shades in smoke I would go for the smoke in front. LOL kind of like keeping things the same in appearance.
That makes sense and less $$$ too :)
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top