Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not had the chance to see an Outllok in person yet.
Are all the dashes done in the wood grain?
I really like the exterior colour Midnight Blue. I am having a hard time to decide between the dark blue interoir or the light interior.
Which looks better with the wood grain?
Anyone have pictures?

Thanks.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have a white Outlook with the gray interior. Here are a few pic's.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Boltbacker said:
I wish you could get the brushed aluminum on the XE on the XR instead of the wood.
Yup, that hurt the Outlook in my comparison as well. But again, seems like the Outlook was shooting for the Euro lux look, while the GMC was going for the more rugged elegance look.

·
Registered
44 Posts
One of the reasons I chose the Outlook over the Acadia was for the wood. To each his own! ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Main reasons I chose the Acadia over the Outlook despite the fact I like the front and rear end of the Outlook better

1) HATE the yellow guage backlighting.
2) Have always hated wood interior (its not a boat!)
3) Love HUD and not available on Outlook
4) Saturn dealerships here are very poor. Twice went to see a car during business hours and noone had even bothered to open the store. Very lazy sales people. One person was all gung ho to find me a car but have never heard back from him again.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Keith said:
Main reasons I chose the Acadia over the Outlook despite the fact I like the front and rear end of the Outlook better

1) HATE the yellow gauge backlighting.
2) Have always hated wood interior (its not a boat!)
3) Love HUD and not available on Outlook
4) Saturn dealerships here are very poor. Twice went to see a car during business hours and noone had even bothered to open the store. Very lazy sales people. One person was all gung ho to find me a car but have never heard back from him again.
1) I don't like the yellow back lighting either but to me Red is even worse. Both strain my eyes.
2) I love wood interior if it's real and done well. The Outlook version is acceptable for plastic but sure not exciting.
3) HUD is a cool techno toy. I'll bet it will be offered in the Outlook in a year or two. However, I've done ok in 40 years of driving without one.
4) I know nothing about Saturn dealerships other than my closest one is pretty run down looking and it's hard to tell the sales guys from the mechanics. Sadly, one individual owns the 5 Saturn dealerships in the area.

·
Registered
44 Posts
My experience with these kits is they are a attached by double sided tape, it looks very tacky, because you can see the gap between the dash and the new cover piece.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I've seen a few that look great but I can't say that I would be too inclined to make that kind of alteration to a brand new $30,000.00 + car. I just thought I would throw that option out for those who like to live on the edge.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts