Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the base factory radio. I am interested in the INViSiON headrest (or similar) and overhead DVD system. I only want this for movies and do not want NAV.

It seems they make a black leather headrest model that will replace the stock ones. (2007 Ebony 053232 Leather)

They do not make a model specifically for the outlook for the front console or the overhead version.

Is there one out there that will work in conjunction with the headrests ones or am I asking too much? I want something that can be watched in the front and the rear at the same time that will not require major cutting and chopping or cut off my rear view. Any ideas or pictures out there?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Have you seen the dual head restraint DVD system that Buick is offering as a dealer installed option for the Enclave? I would have to guess that you could put that system in an Outlook also. Nice easy solution..

This system is not connected to the rest of the cars audio system. The Enclave brochure says:

Now two kids can each have their own custom-installed DVD player. A seven-inch LCD flat-screen monitor and a top-loading DVD/CD/MP3 player are integrated into the back of each front-seat head restraint. A pair of wireless, two-channel headphones allows the kids to enjoy the audio without disturbing anybody else. Includes remote control.[/color]

·
Registered
31 Posts
How much does that fetch? I'm willing to wait it out...but my kids are itching to have their own DVD to watch....spoiled brats!!! I'm almost convinced to go to Target and purchase the 10 inch strap-on (ok...definately no pun intended!!!) I can then take off the players and transfer them to my 06 Quest. Those 7 inch units by invision are a beauty...I'm thinking either the Sony's or Philips tablet-style DVD players.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts