Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Very interesting.

Now let me think..if it is for the "model year 2013". If so we would need to keep our Outlook until the fall of 2012 correct? That may work if we don't dump the Outlook before then we have a chance to put off purchasing another "lambda" before our 5 year 100,000 powertrain warranty expires 12/01/2012.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Model year 13's should hit the streets some where in Aug/Sep; possibly earlier if GM doesn't shutdown LDT for the new model years. That is what happened this year; LDT went to 24 hour ops/6 days per week. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
AA/78U said:
Model year 13's should hit the streets some where in Aug/Sep; possibly earlier if GM doesn't shutdown LDT for the new model years. That is what happened this year; LDT went to 24 hour ops/6 days per week. :thumb:
:blob:

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Why not just fine tune the 3.6 to make it better?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
maybe there isn't any more room for tuning ??? I would expect GM to have tuned this engine to a safe and reliable point (the DI engine that is)

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I dont know, a twin turbo sounds like 1 mayby 2 yrs of trouble to me. The 3.6 for the 2010's seems to be good and the 11's should be good too.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I wonder why GM is waiting untill the 7th MY for a new style on the ACADIA? It will be right on though for the ENCLAVE. There must be some reasoning for it to bring them out together, maybe it's the new engine thing? It would have been nice to see the next gen OUTLOOK ::). I was really hoping that 2012 MY we would see the new ACADIA, looks like we'll have to wait :-\.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There is a lot of speculation at this point as more and more news is released; I'm thinking maybe GM is pushing towards a Lambda refresh instead of just one or two models although that really doesn't make sense since the Traverse was released in 09.................who knows :-\

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I wonder if ACADIA sales will slip next year in anticipation of the next gen for 2013?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
6Sixathome said:
I wonder if ACADIA sales will slip next year in anticipation of the next gen for 2013?
Never thought of that :-\

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
AA/78U said:
Never thought of that :-\
I'll bet that they stay steady, maybe drop a little. The Traverse will probably still be going balls to the wall forever!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I think they should seriously consider the EcoTech 4.3 V6. Lots of torque to motivate this over two ton SUV. What do you think?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts