Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search and really didn’t find anything for leather care products for the seats and steering wheel.

Can I get some feedback as to what products work the best. I’ve been to some other forums when we were looking at the Acura TL, and those folks definitely agreed that a few products were much better than others (however I can’t recall what the products were, and the leather is probably different between a TL and our Saturn Outlook).

Anyhow, thanks for any information.

-Matt

·
Registered
117 Posts
Many people swear by Lexol, one of the best leather conditioners and cleaners. I personally use 303 aerospace protectorant. It is sold at http://www.303products.com/ or at local boat stores and some are on ebay as well. This stuff leaves no film and has UV protection against fading. I also use it on all the black plastic exterior and interior trim.

Other than those two I could not recommend anything else.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have been using Lexol for 25 years and love it. I started out using it on a pair of leather hiking boots that often got wet and muddy and I didn't want the leather to dry and crack (I actually still own that pair of boots!! - although I really don't wear them anymore - just keep them for sentimental reasons). I later began using their products on other leather goods including in my car. It works so I have stuck with it.

NG

1 - 3 of 3 Posts