Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone,

new to the forum, just wondering if I can pick your brains before I upgrade my 2007 outlook. would you recommend HID or LED headlights as an upgrade? Been thinking about HIDs, then I came across LEDs and thought these might be the better option for fuel efficiency, brightness/light quality etc?

would appreciate any advice/input you can give!

thanks

·
Registered
57 Posts
HIDs would be best, if money is no object, based on my research a few months ago, especially if you upgrade the lenses as well. I didn't find any LEDs that would throw a pattern as effective as halogens, so I've stuck with modded H9s to save cost and improve brightness.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Money isn't massively an object, as I do want the best part, but I suppose I'm also looking for economy/durability in the headlight kit I choose. I was looking at a retrofit LED headlights kit or xenon HIDs, but I heard the latter were quite fragile?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Then I definitely recommend the HIDs. They'll last the longest and, if you choose the proper parts, give the best brightness and pattern. https://www.theretrofitsource.com/contacts appears to be a premium source.

·
Registered
57 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts