Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished reading a letter from Subaru of Kings Automall in Cincinnati and I am ROFLMBO!

You see when I started having the problems with the Outlook's sunroof leaking they were the Saturn authorized service center I decided to give a whirl since "Saturn of Western Hills" had closed. (where the Outlook was purchased at) I know that VOSS here in Centerville was closer but they were a PITA when dealing with them and issues concerning my husbands 95 Camaro convertible. Also I was not aware that Reichard was a Saturn authorized service center at that time. I also had not received notice that Jake Sweeney Chevrolet of Tri-County was also a Saturn authorized service center.

So anyway the letter I just received said:

"Our service records indicate that the original factory warranty on your 2007 Saturn Outlook is expired and may qualify for an extended service contract. This program is designed to provide you the peace of mind that you've enjoyed in the past while being covered by the factory warranty."

It goes on... :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: and then said I can call their fulfillment center toll free.

Yea I am sitting here just getting a rather huge chuckle over this. I guess that they didn't bother to notice, or even check the records, that I have not been in their service department since...I think...March of 2010.

Oh darn I just noticed the really small fine print at the bottom of the letter: "The data used to generate notifications was cross-referenced and may contain discrepancies. If you have already purchased an extended vehicle service contract and it is still active please call us at.....so we can update our records".

LOL...yea that isn't happening. Or what the heck...perhaps I will give them a ringy dingy next week just for the heck of it. ;D

·
Registered
353 Posts
Sailfish said:
I just finished reading a letter from Subaru of Kings Automall in Cincinnati and I am ROFLMBO!

You see when I started having the problems with the Outlook's sunroof leaking they were the Saturn authorized service center I decided to give a whirl since "Saturn of Western Hills" had closed. (where the Outlook was purchased at) I know that VOSS here in Centerville was closer but they were a PITA when dealing with them and issues concerning my husbands 95 Camaro convertible. Also I was not aware that Reichard was a Saturn authorized service center at that time. I also had not received notice that Jake Sweeney Chevrolet of Tri-County was also a Saturn authorized service center.

So anyway the letter I just received said:

"Our service records indicate that the original factory warranty on your 2007 Saturn Outlook is expired and may qualify for an extended service contract. This program is designed to provide you the peace of mind that you've enjoyed in the past while being covered by the factory warranty."

It goes on... :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: and then said I can call their fulfillment center toll free.

Yea I am sitting here just getting a rather huge chuckle over this. I guess that they didn't bother to notice, or even check the records, that I have not been in their service department since...I think...March of 2010.

Oh darn I just noticed the really small fine print at the bottom of the letter: "The data used to generate notifications was cross-referenced and may contain discrepancies. If you have already purchased an extended vehicle service contract and it is still active please call us at.....so we can update our records".

LOL...yea that isn't happening. Or what the heck...perhaps I will give them a ringy dingy next week just for the heck of it. ;D
That is a hoot!!! I can see you calling them and having a little fun with that one. ROFL

Michelle, GM Customer Service

1 - 2 of 2 Posts