Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 Outlook I'm having an issue with the lights. It only seems to be in the morning or when I don't use my car my head lights will flicker and my left headlight will sometimes go out. I can take the auto lights off and switch them back on and my light will come back on and my lights are bit brighter but I do notice that they do dimer out and flicker from time to time. I was wondering if this could be from the recall and my car has not been into the recall. Also if it is that how can I tell if my car has gotten the recall done. Or can it be the fact that I Need to replace parts.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Hello Sapperzimmy,

I would be happy to assist in a resolution for you. You are welcome to send us your VIN either publicly or through a private message, and we can check for any open recalls on your vehicle. Thank you!

Jessica
GM Customer Care

Sapperzimmy said:
I have a 2007 Outlook I'm having an issue with the lights. It only seems to be in the morning or when I don't use my car my head lights will flicker and my left headlight will sometimes go out. I can take the auto lights off and switch them back on and my light will come back on and my lights are bit brighter but I do notice that they do dimer out and flicker from time to time. I was wondering if this could be from the recall and my car has not been into the recall. Also if it is that how can I tell if my car has gotten the recall done. Or can it be the fact that I Need to replace parts.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a 2008 XR. My lights started having issues a couple of years ago. Just about that time a recall was issued and mine were replaced under warranty/recall. Seems the sockets or connectors were getting fried.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Sammy, did you get it resolved? Huge problem with connectors burning out. Did you get satisfaction from Customer Service or receive a recall notification?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually no I have been on and off. Still have the issue occasionally seem when it is cold. Any suggestions ?

·
Registered
353 Posts
Hi Sapperzimmy,

I know it's been a while since your last post. I checked your VIN and I do not see any open service announcements or recalls related to your concern. If any additional assistance is needed please send us a private message to discuss further.

Thank you,

Andraya R.
GM Customer Care

·
Registered
5 Posts
There was a recall, I believe it was a year or two ago. The local Cadillac dealer near me did it for free and less than an hours time. The wiring at the bulb sockets were failing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts