Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been meaning to ask about this. My 2010 Outlook XR with the tow package had a wiring harness loose in the storage area under the floor in the rear. Has a connector on one end (10-12 pins id memory serves), maybe 2 feet of wire with no connector on the other end.

Anyone know what that's for? Is it the brake controller wiring harness?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Yes it is the brake controller wiring harness :thumb:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Considering it spent 6-7 months as a rental, I'm pretty pleased that it's still there!

·
Registered
396 Posts
I think most people won't look around the interior on a rental, but glad to hear it was still there :thumb: especially if you plan to install it

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Current trailer doesn't have electric brakes, but if we upgrade the next one likely will.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
AA/78U said:
I think most people won't look around the interior on a rental, but glad to hear it was still there :thumb: especially if you plan to install it
Not me, when I had that 2010 ACADIA rental I was all over it, heck I even checked all the fluids :thumb:

·
Registered
396 Posts
6Sixathome said:
Not me, when I had that 2010 ACADIA rental I was all over it, heck I even checked all the fluids :thumb:
OK 6Sixathome is the exception.............heck if I had a Lambda rental I would do the same :thumb:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Literally days before I bought my Outlook, I had a Traverse LS rental for work. It has 9K miles and if you hit the gas too hard it'd drop out of gear, rev and slam back in. :eek:hno: Made me wonder about my desire to buy a Lambda, and a former rental!

I went back and drove the Outlook again, this time getting it on the highway and hitting it hard before I bought it. In the end, there isn't anything out there with the combination of room, towing capacity and economy, and the Outlook deal was too good to pass up. ;D

·
Registered
201 Posts
I've said it before... GM hit a home-run with the Outlook and other Lambdas.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts