Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had nothing but issues with my Outlook after the motor has been replaced by a GM dealership. It has been back to the dealership that replaced the motor twice now. I just got it back today with them saying everything is fine and it is not. I do not trust or have any confidence in their ability to fix my vehicle anymore. If GM customer service sees this can someone please contact me.

Jim

·
Registered
252 Posts
You have about an 8 year old vehicle....maybe it isn't worth the cost to repair it anymore.

If these aren't warranty repairs, find a good independent shop.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Did the motor come with a warranty? If so how long/miles? What issues are you having?
GM customer service does monitor the boards, they will be happy to apologize for your inconvenience, and look into it further, maybe even recommend a different dealer. You would probably be better off calling the GM customer hotline in your service manual, open a case and get a dealer rep. involved.
I read a couple of your previous posts and I agree that you should find another shop, either another dealer which would honor your engine warranty, or an independent shop who takes the time to properly diagnose the problem. Personally I don't not have faith in most GM dealer mechanics, most of them work on a flat rate basis and want to get you in and out as quickly as possible in order to get the next job in. More jobs equal more pay.

·
Registered
353 Posts
JWolt4 said:
I have had nothing but issues with my Outlook after the motor has been replaced by a GM dealership. It has been back to the dealership that replaced the motor twice now. I just got it back today with them saying everything is fine and it is not. I do not trust or have any confidence in their ability to fix my vehicle anymore. If GM customer service sees this can someone please contact me.

Jim
Hey Jim,

If you're interested in sending us a PM with your full contact info, VIN, mileage, and primary dealer we'll gladly open a case on your behalf and work toward a possible resolution. Due to the holiday we won't have as much forum coverage this weekend, but feel free to send the requested information via email to [email protected]. Thanks and we look forward to speaking with you.

Best,
Amber N.
GM Customer Care

1 - 4 of 4 Posts