Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.....I unfortunately am having some issues with my brand new outlook. First I want to start by saying I absolutley love this car. However, here is my situation. In October of 2007 I bought a brand new 2008 Outlook. In January I went to start it and it would not start. Saturn said it was a bad fuel pump and they replaced it. Then I started noticeing the seat were squeaking like it had a bad spring. When I was going to take the car in to get the seat fixed it wouldnt start again. Now Saturn says it is a bad ignition switch which is caused by a leak from somewhere in the car. The water go into the fuse box and thats why it wouldnt start. However, they do not know where the leak is coming from. They still have my car and it wont be back for a few more days. I really hope after all of this there will be no more problems and I can go back to enjoying my car.

·
Registered
44 Posts
If you have the dual sunroof, that is likely where the leak is coming from. This is a common problem. I think they replace the drain lines in the roof and the headliner has to come out to fix it. I had water pour out of the center dome light. I took mine in a few weeks ago and I am still waiting for the parts.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts