Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a pic of the Saturn I was driving before purchasing my Outlook. And I will say it was one of a kind back home in Indianapolis and still is one of a kind here in Texas.....to my knowledge lol

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats whats up. lol. It's a very reliable car. Haven't had any problems with it at all. And I'm well into 120,000 miles.

·
Registered
396 Posts
My mom drove one of these until a wiring harness melted behind the dash and totalled the car :-\

·
Registered
396 Posts
mrFamous said:
ouch.....I know that sucked. Was she ok?
Yeah she's good; the cabin filled with smoke and luckily she was at a stop light when it started. She took it to Saturn; called her insurance and they totalled the vehicle. She made good on the deal and then bought a RAV 4 :crazy:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hmmmmmm a rav 4 ??? she would've been better off getting a Vue in my opinion. And 200,000 miles whew!! That's alotta miles to put on any vehicle. But if it can make it that far it says alot about the vehicle.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I have always been impressed with Saturn quality; my mom's 200 was just one of those freak accidents

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
True....that's why I went with the Outlook. Originally I wanted a Tahoe or Expedition but after reading up on them and the Outlook I stuck with my heart and gut which was the Outlook. And now thats what I'm driving :thumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts