Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I just bought a 2008 Outlook XR and am having trouble activating the XM on it. The prior owners had XM and didn't have any problems. Our XM account is active for the Outlook radio and they keep refreshing the signal but it doesn't seem to be working. The only channels we get are 0,1, and 247. I can't get it to scroll through each channel. I also tried to reset/restore the XM radio channels via the touch screen and that doesn't work. Any suggestions???

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
If you've only got those two channels then XM has not activated your account yet. I would double check the receiver number with them.

·
Registered
396 Posts
khansen30 said:
If you've only got those two channels then XM has not activated your account yet. I would double check the receiver number with them.
Good idea, but isn't the receiver number on the back of the radio?

·
Registered
396 Posts
kmatranga said:
Hi,
I just bought a 2008 Outlook XR and am having trouble activating the XM on it. The prior owners had XM and didn't have any problems. Our XM account is active for the Outlook radio and they keep refreshing the signal but it doesn't seem to be working. The only channels we get are 0,1, and 247. I can't get it to scroll through each channel. I also tried to reset/restore the XM radio channels via the touch screen and that doesn't work. Any suggestions???
Are you transferring your XM account from another vehicle? When I switched mine over from our Envoy; it took XM a little while and a few "hold on's" for them to get it right

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
kmatranga said:
Hi,
Make sure your vehicle is outside so it can get a signal. I had to have a new signal sent once when I renewed my XM subscription and my OUTLOOK was in the garage where it could not get a signal, once I pulled it into the drive I was good to go :thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts