Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I just received this email from Autobytel calling out the following incentives on the Outlook. I don't see these listed on the Saturn site or the GM master list of incentives so it has me wondering. I posted a similar list for the Acadia in it's forum. The cash is in lieu of the APR deal. There was also a disclaimer that these incentives may not apply to all regions of the country.

2007 Saturn Outlook

24-APR 36-APR 48-APR 60-APR Amount Expires


1.90% 1.90% 2.90% 3.90% $1,000 07-09-2007

Has anyone else received this announcement?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
322 Posts
Usually those APRs are for 36 months. While that does serve to save you a lot of financing, it doesn't do much for your monthly payments, if that's important to you...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree Admin. The payments would be staggering at 24 months. I was surprised to see the $1,000.00 cash off. That is somewhat attractive for those with a good credit union APR rate. It's a step in the rite direction.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
I find it more valuable when they offer the low APRs or 4k-6k cash back cause you generally can find a good APR from a credit union which generally isn't much more.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
July 9 has come and gone.. new Incentives from Saturn (expire 07/31/2007)
(from autodollars.com for a midwest zip code)

2007 Outlook: $1000 back or 36mo/5.9%, 48mo/6.9%, 60mo/7.9%
2008 Outlook: $500 back or 36mo/5.9%, 48mo/6.9%, 60mo/7.9%

I have to say if this is supposed to excite me into running down to Saturn to buy an Outlook, it isn't working. My credit union has lower rates than this.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
So there is a whopping $500 difference between an old model and a new one. ??? They should be offering 3.9% for 60mo. on the '07s, 7.9% isn't a good deal at all. I wonder if Saturn dealerships will discount their inventory themselves for areas that haven't been selling well.

They will probably offer better discounts come late August or September for the '07s, at least you would think.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
reverse said:
..They will probably offer better discounts come late August or September for the '07s, at least you would think.
The Saturn lots here in St. Louis are clogged with $29,000 cloth interior basic model Outlooks. You would think they would want to move them..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
gbshuler said:
July 9 has come and gone.. new Incentives from Saturn (expire 07/31/2007)
(from autodollars.com for a midwest zip code)

2007 Outlook: $1000 back or 36mo/5.9%, 48mo/6.9%, 60mo/7.9%
2008 Outlook: $500 back or 36mo/5.9%, 48mo/6.9%, 60mo/7.9%

I have to say if this is supposed to excite me into running down to Saturn to buy an Outlook, it isn't working. My credit union has lower rates than this.
Saturn has a good sense of humor. Oh well, there goes my new Outlook...at least for now. And I was about to order an 08'. Too bad I'm not in a credit union. I can privately get 6.9% for 60mo but even that is too high. Just have to wait and see.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Tom H said:
Saturn has a good sense of humor. Oh well, there goes my new Outlook...at least for now. And I was about to order an 08'. Too bad I'm not in a credit union. I can privately get 6.9% for 60mo but even that is too high. Just have to wait and see.
you can walk into any credit union and join.... joining is not hard like it used to be.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the tip Ms. I didn't know that was possible. It used to be something that had to be sponsored by a company such as your employer. I will check a few out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
gbshuler said:
July 9 has come and gone.. new Incentives from Saturn (expire 07/31/2007)
(from autodollars.com for a midwest zip code)

2007 Outlook: $1000 back or 36mo/5.9%, 48mo/6.9%, 60mo/7.9%
2008 Outlook: $500 back or 36mo/5.9%, 48mo/6.9%, 60mo/7.9%

I have to say if this is supposed to excite me into running down to Saturn to buy an Outlook, it isn't working. My credit union has lower rates than this.
Saturn has extended this until 09/04/2007. Other specials for Lease through GMAC and Military Personel
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
reverse said:
So there is a whopping $500 difference between an old model and a new one. ??? They should be offering 3.9% for 60mo. on the '07s, 7.9% isn't a good deal at all. I wonder if Saturn dealerships will discount their inventory themselves for areas that haven't been selling well.

They will probably offer better discounts come late August or September for the '07s, at least you would think.
Well you have to also factor in that the '08 is about $500 more MSRP than the '07s as well, so that makes a comparable '07 about $1000 cheaper in the end.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
gbshuler said:
Saturn has extended this until 09/04/2007. Other specials for Lease through GMAC and Military Personel
Any indications on what will be available on 9/5/07?
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top