Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

My wife and I just purchased an '07 Outlook XR FWD :cheers:. It's got 68K and is in very good conditon. Our kids are getting bigger and our '98 Accord was becoming cramped and tired after 240K miles. We hope to have the Saturn for just as long and just as many miles. I have enjoyed many of the posts already and look forward to the many benefits of being a forum member.

Regulator

·
Registered
161 Posts
Welcome Regulator!

You will do well to register on the other Lambda sites here as well. Platforms/drivetrains are the same on the Outlook, Acadia, Enclave and Traverse. Lot's to gain from surfing across these boards.

Post up some pics when you get a chance. Everyone here likes pics.

Hope that "new car feeling" stays with your purchase for a long time.

:cheers:

Jim
In God We Trust!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Regulator44 said:
Hello all,

My wife and I just purchased an '07 Outlook XR FWD :cheers:. It's got 68K and is in very good conditon. Our kids are getting bigger and our '98 Accord was becoming cramped and tired after 240K miles. We hope to have the Saturn for just as long and just as many miles. I have enjoyed many of the posts already and look forward to the many benefits of being a forum member.

Regulator
Congratulations, Regulator44! Please, don't hesitate to contact me with comments, questions and/or concerns.

Michelle, GM Customer Service

1 - 4 of 4 Posts