Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I just found this site and I hope to learn from anyone willing to teach me any and all things about my vehicle. I was looking for information pertaining to my tire valve stem, which broke after I tried putting air in the tire because the psi is very low due to the subzero temps we are experiencing right now. I purchased a 2008 Saturn Outlook last August. It is my very first car, and I was lucky to find it in very good condition. It had one owner, who traded it to a dealership and they eventually sold it at auction; now it's mine! There were some minor issues of course, replaced the water pump, and got a new rack-and-pinion just because they said I would need to in about a year. I had the money to get it done, so I did plus the guys at the engine and transmission shop charged me their cost for parts and they low-balled me on the labor. Might have been the relationship with my fiance, Navy man and the owners are Vets themselves. I am so glad of that connection because I know it could have been way more than that...:smile_big:! Well, I am glad to be here and look forward to sharing what I can and learning more about my truck!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forum. There isn't a lot of conversation on here lately since these trucks haven't been made in some time. I just sold my 2008 outlook and bought a 2015 Enclave. One to do since it is subzero, check inside your oil cap. Is there moisture and or brown stuff in there or is it dry and maybe a film of oil? Yes the valve stems can corrode with all the salt on the roads, I broke one and replaced all 4.
How many miles?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts