Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello gang! I am new to the Saturn Forum but I can see after reading some posts that my problem with my 2007 Outlook XR isn't. My Outlook XR has 124 k miles and I am having the Engine light on-Service Stabile-Track-Service Air Bag lights on problem! Ugh! We have taken to local dealership where it was purchased several times. No code will show up when they put it on machine. No code on Auto Zone etc.. will show up. We just replaced the MAP sensor per some suggestions I read on here. It did not fix the problem. (BTW, is there anything we have to reset after replacing MAP sensor?) Any suggestions, solutions would be helpful! I don't understand with so many Outlook users having this problem why there hasn't been a recall. I am really in desperation here. I love my Outlook and don't want to get rid of it but if this is something that can't be fixed-I just don't know what to do??

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
mark.vehec said:
Did you ever get this issue resolved. Just went through something similar with my 2008 Outlook so I can share notes.

MAV
He has not been on since he posted this one inquiry.

·
Registered
45 Posts
mark.vehec said:
Did you ever get this issue resolved. Just went through something similar with my 2008 Outlook so I can share notes.

MAV
Hey MAV, I've just recently encountered this symptom, ABS and Service Stabilitrak and traction system, I could use some guidance in making the fix if you have any ideas I'd appreciate it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Also a new guy with a 2010. Have the same issue abs, traction controls on for a couple of years. The dealer changed the brake switch worked for a while. They couldn't find anything so now they just clear it and keep go till the next time. Now there on went tho the dealer today , they are no code but can't clear it to stop the lights. Told me they need to explore of course after warranty is out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts