Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just bought a pre-owned 2008 Outlook with only 9,000 miles. I just love it !!!! My only concern is the sunroof. When we go over 60 MPH it seems that some air is comming from the sunroof and its pretty noise :-\ I have had an SUV with sunroof before and never had that problem.

Does any of you have experience that problem?

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
That is a new one with this sunroof. Sounds like there might be a bad seel. Would take it back to the dealer and have it checked. Does it have the aftermarket wind shield (or wind deflector) on the sunroof?

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Is the the sunroof open or closed when you are going 60 MPH?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The sunroof is closed when gets noisy. I'm going to try the wind deflector and see if that works.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Get it in ASAP, it sounds like the seal around the glass is bad or the sunroof needs to be adjusted. Do you have any water leaks? Thats a major issue on the Lambda's. Make sure all the recall's have been done on the vehicle.

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
I like the wind deflector and it does cut down on noise, even on the highway. I was asking if you have it because if the rubber seal on it is not good you can get a good noise from it. But since you don't that doesn't matter. But like 6sixathome said, get it checked out right away. It is either an alignment issue or the weather stripping could be 1)cracked/ dried out or 2) not connected. Either way you could get major leaking not associated with the drain tube problems. Did you do a car facts search on this. Being that it has only 9000 miles on it, there may have been a trade in on it due to water leaking and you might have bigger problems with the interior considering your haveing problems with it. Just a thought.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts