Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an '07 and next to the headlight switch there is a button under the interior dim knob with the illustration of a windshield wiper, 3 arrows pointing up and water spray. I have the windshield washer on the turn signal arm. What does this button do?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
khansen30 said:
That is for the heated washer system. If it was done per the recall, you don't have it anymore.
Thanks, I noticed that it had no indicator light or anything. I have been having the dealer service the car so I assume they did the recall. I can stop wondering what it is now so I will get a good nights sleep. Thanks again.

·
Registered
754 Posts
some members have posted pictures of the area where the module was removed.
You can look these up-- and then go look at yours...
if its been removed youll probably see a couple of cut wires-- and no module.

·
Registered
201 Posts
If you like the heated washer fluid system (certainly I for one do make good use of it in winter weather), I believe there's an aftermarket drop-in replacement from the same company that supplied them to GM. <Alphatherm> They've revised the module.

As for no indicator lights, the heated washer fluid system provided indication on the DIC. If yours has been disabled, if you attempt to use it, you will likely see a message on the DIC that it's been disabled.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts