Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was able to check my olm percent on my xe until i left my seat heater plugged into the cig lighter and it drained the bat now when i try to check my percent left at startup it doesnt come up
. any ideas? Thx

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone?? It doesn't have anything else either like the relearn tire positions. All I get when I scroll thru is trip a trip b and odometer. I might try pulling the instrument fuse to see if it changes anything

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
I have not heard of anyone having that problem. When is your next oil change? Make sure the tech resets the OLM at that time.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I disconnected the battery for 6 hours reconnected and problem went away. It works fine now. This thing seems like the 01 pontiac aztek we had where the bcm would do what it wanted when it wanted. I am almost thinking the problem wasn't my fault but the vehicle. I just came out to go to work and battery was dead. The dic didn't even display battery save it was just completely dead. Hope it lasts long enuff to pay it off it only has 80k on it so we will see. Was at the auto show on saturday wife really liked the Flex.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts