Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've seen other Outlooks, now let's talk about what other drivers say about yours. Any unique or different situations you have experienced...

I was driving in Seattle and stopped at a light to make a left turn. A motorcycle cop pulls up behind me, looks for a few seconds and then pulls up next to me on the passenger side. I still had the temp tags taped to the liftgate and I thought "What did I do?" I "rolled" down the passenger window and he said "I gotta ask you. How much?" I gave him the lowdown and he was impressed. He then said "I don't know if you have polarized sunglasses, but this color looks amazing in the sunlight." He continued to rave about my "rig" until the light changed to green.

A great comment and a sunny day in Seattle. :cheers:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I got my Outlook on 11 Jun 07. I left the Saturn lot in N. Little Rock at 1710 (sorry 5:10pm for non military type). At 1727, I was at a stoplight less than 1 mile from Little Rock AFB (base housing is wehre I live). While at the stop light, I called my wife to tell her about the new vehicle and how much I know she'll like it, when...BAM!!!...I'm rear ended. So my first comment I recieved was from the lady who rear ended me. "That's a pretty car...what is it??" Needless to say I wasn't the happiest of Saturn Outlook owners at the time. The second comment was from the police officer that showed up for the police report. He asked "Is that new?" I told him yes, about 47 minutes new. Then he said, "no, I mean what is it?... is it a new design?"

Since then, I just notice people staring at me when I drive by, and then because they're staring, they almost hit me. I swear people seem to be gunning for you when you buy a new vehicle and I guess because the Saturn Outlook is such an appealing vehicle, especially in Cocoa, people just lose their sense of control behind the wheel. I've seen one other one here at Little Rock AFB, and they just moved here about 2 wks ago. I catch myself staring at theirs when it drives by. LOL

·
Registered
117 Posts
I had a cop pull over next to me nearly sideswiping me and rolled down his window to ask what type of car it was...

·
Registered
13 Posts
My cocoa Outlook is a big hit at the car wash. I get comments almost every time I go, about both the vehicle and the color. The comments come from both employees and other customers. And, the guys and gals that work there see just everything.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Its Pretty cool to watch people stair as I drive bye, you can see them say what was that....I have seen people stair and point and my Cocoa colored outlook...I absolutely love this ride!!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have been stopped numerous times in the last 3 weeks since I received my 2008 Cocoa Brown Outlook.

Great Car, fun to drive.

Mark T
Chicago

·
Registered
59 Posts
markt said:
I have been stopped numerous times in the last 3 weeks since I received my 2008 Cocoa Brown Outlook.

Great Car, fun to drive.

Mark T
Chicago
Seems to be a trend, especially with the Cocoa!

I'm hopefully taking my mother Outlook/Acadia browsing tomorrow or Saturday, as she wants to, and even she picked this color in pictures...it's incredible what one great color choice can do, on top of an already killer looking vehicle. Who ever would have thought "brown" would be so hot ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts