Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone gotton a crazy deal on thier OUTLOOK in the past month since GM has offered huge incentives?

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tuzla1 said:
I got mine with 10565 km ( executive vehicle) for 27900$
:welcome: Is it a 09' and you bought it as a demo?

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds like a good deal :thumb:. Can you put some vehicle info in your signature so we know exactly what you have. Thanks,

·
Registered
396 Posts
My Certified '10 Outlook XR with 12K miles was $29,700. Seemed to be $3K-$5K less than comparable Traverses. :thumb:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Not sure if its a good deal or not, but wife just travels a little ways to work, we found an Saturn Outlook 07, XE with 60,000 miles and paid 15K .( it has dvd, sunroof) I looked all over cars.com Autotrader.com and it seemed like a really good deal. After we bought it, i ran a VIN # and noticed the transmission was just worked on 400 miles ago, a 3 -5 reverse clutch plate replacement. It was a trade in , local dealer on a new car.

·
Registered
5 Posts
First post,
Wife totalled our 2004 Tahoe ,RIP.

We found a 2010 Outlook XR, 12K,FWD, Tri Coat white, leather, quads, back up camera, power gate etc..No DVD, NAV or Sunroof

$26,500.00 Don't know if we got a good deal or not but we were happy.

We drive them for at least 150K so I can't imagine the value will be a lot differant weather they are in or out of business.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ducker22 said:
First post,
Wife totalled our 2004 Tahoe ,RIP.

We found a 2010 Outlook XR, 12K,FWD, Tri Coat white, leather, quads, back up camera, power gate etc..No DVD, NAV or Sunroof

$26,500.00 Don't know if we got a good deal or not but we were happy.

We drive them for at least 150K so I can't imagine the value will be a lot differant weather they are in or out of business.
ducker22 :welcome: I think you got a great deal for a '10 :thumb: Does yours have 18" wheels?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks 6,
Yes it has 18 inch wheels not looking forward to replacing those tires, they look a bit expensive.

It also did not have splash guards I ordered all 4 OEM splash guards for 40 bucks off ebay,I learned the vehicle really needs these with those tires

·
Registered
396 Posts
That is a good deal. Yours is nearly identical to mine, except mine is Cocoa and has 8 passenger seating. I paid about $3K more for mine (similar mileage) back in June. :sosad: I still see them advertised closer to $30K around here.

I think I paid a little less for my splash guards though. :D

Is yours GM certified?

·
Registered
396 Posts
ducker22 said:
Yes it has 18 inch wheels not looking forward to replacing those tires, they look a bit expensive.
Get ready for $800 for a set; unless you stumble on some kind of deal

·
Registered
8 Posts
I think I got a fairly good deal. An 08 XR with 38k miles for 20K. It doesn't have many options, but I just had Nav and backup camera installed. My wife loves the remote start and auto lift gate.

·
Registered
5 Posts
No mine is not GM certified.

It was advertised for $27,900. That seems to be the asking price price in Central IL for comparable units. He had 5 when I bought mine I looked and they are all sold, they went within a few weeks.

What is up the price of those tires?

·
Registered
396 Posts
ducker22 said:
No mine is not GM certified.

It was advertised for $27,900. That seems to be the asking price price in Central IL for comparable units. He had 5 when I bought mine I looked and they are all sold, they went within a few weeks.

Ah, I bought mine certified. that would account for some of the price difference, but not all.

The tires are big, first of all, so they're gonna be pricey. Secondly, the Lambdas have an odd size, there doesn't seem to be another vehicle running it. That means that they only option until recently were the OEM Goodyears. But, now that more and more are old enough to need replacements, more brands are available. With a few 100K made each year, there's a market. Cooper now makes one and I think there are a couple of Japanese brands as well (Toyo?). Prices should come down, but they still won't be cheap, unfortunately.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ducker22 said:
Sometimes you get "take-offs" at a good price, ebay, local salvage yards or even wheels from different Lambdas, you just have to change the center cap (if you want).

·
Registered
5 Posts
I run Coopers on the farm trucks and have good luck with them. But obviously this is a little different vehicle, but the 60K tread warranty matches Goodyear. Hopefully I'll see some reviews before we need them.

The price on the Cooper CS4 Touring H rated is $131.00 at Tread Depot

1 - 19 of 19 Posts