Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
That spoiler looks pretty sharp, as does your whole Outlook!

Does the spoiler help with dirt on the back window or is it purely cosmetic??

·
Registered
87 Posts
Is the spoiler not centered or is it too short? It seems to be flush with the side of the hatch on the passenger side but not on the driver side.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Smokey Bear, On the dust issue on the rear window, it's no help at all from what I have seen.

Scotted 73, You have a good eye. My neighbor and I noticed that I didn't have it on center when I installed it, so we pryed it up and re-installed it on center. The pictures were taken when I had first put it on and it wasn't centered. Its on center now and fits much better. Here are some new pics. Gk.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
After I installed the spoiler, I ran a bead of clear silcone from side to side on the top half of the spoiler to prevent water from running under it. You should be able to see this in the pictures. Gk.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
I certainly helps the look of the car, but to my eye looks too aftermarket. Its what I would define as "chunky", like bulbous transition lines rather than sharp edges to flow with the rest of the car. I don't like how it ends up being taller than the roof line so it disrupts the flow of the roof and your drag coefficient. Nor how the top where you put the silicone, is not more nicely integrated and lined up with the hatch body line, or the sides how the other posted said.

Do none of the Outlooks come with spoilers? Not even as an option or dealer accessory?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Ditto, Is there anything out there more integrated?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The only other one I have seen was on a demo at Saturn of Mesquite (Texas). The company I purchased this one from said they are not the compny that supplies the spoilers that Saturn of Mesquite uses. Gk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts