Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a 2008 Saturn outlook. It has the overhead DVD system, but no actual DVD player. I looked around to see what brand would have come with the factory system, but haven't found anything. Also, when I bought the car, in the window description, it lists "DVD System" in what is included. I'm not sure if I point this out the dealership they will just tell me yes it does have the system, just no working parts and I did sign a paper which said as is. Any advice.

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
The DVD slot is right above the radio just as the CD is below, at least that's how it was on my 09.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Yes, that is how it is in my 08'.
Tim C.

khansen30 said:
The DVD slot is right above the radio just as the CD is below, at least that's how it was on my 09.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Do you have a screen? When bought mine and toyed with the idea of installing an overhead system, there was a system on some of the parts sites that had a portable player that attached to an overhead bracket. It was a GM accessory, but made by Audiovox. If all you have is a bracket and they said it had a player, seems like they owe you the player!

·
Registered
396 Posts
This is the system I was thinking about:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts