Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Got my 2007 Outlook about a month ago, Cocoa XE FWD. Have a problem with the passenger door leaking during a heavy rain. While we were driving, the wife noticed a drop of water drop from roughly above the outside side view mirror area on the passenger side. It only dripped in maybe 2-3 drops. Didn't know if it was from having the door open earlier and rain just beaded up and finally dropped, so I just logged it into the back of the brain. About a week later, was coming home from work, (it was raining) and noticed water spot on the passenger seat. This came from the middle of the window up on the top. Now I know for a fact no-one had opened the pass door, so now I take it to the dealership. They find a "defect" in the door itself (the spot above the side view mirror)and send it to the body shop to fix the "defect". They also adjusted the door for the area that leaked at the top middle. They get it back 3 days later, put it under a rain maker for 3 hrs and call me saying it's good to go. As I go to pick it up, a heavy rain came. After giving them the keys back to the loaner, they drive my Outlook around and low and behold, another wet spot on the passenger seat. They take it back and use a pressure washer on the pass door, with me and the service manager inside the Outlook. No leak. I have no idea what the deal is. It hasn't rained since this (1 1/2 weeks now) so I haven't seen any leak, but I'm not very confident as of right now. Has anyone else had this problem and if so what was done to fix your Outlook? Other than this, we love this crossover. Mileage has been roughly 21-23 mpg (that's mixed city/hwy)

·
Registered
14 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts