Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats going on everyone? IM new to the forum & Im having a problem :banghead:. Im installing a Pioneer AVH-P3200DVD headunit into my wifes 2010 outlook with onstar. I'm using the PAC-SW for the steering wheel controls(which is pissing me off :angryfire:) along with the pioneer GEX-P920XM to get XM & the Scosche GM21SR. My question is, will the radio have to be wired into the fuse box or will the GM21SR power it enough. If not, what fuse can I use as a 12v switch to turn it on and off with the car being turned on? Also, with the pac unit, where do I wire it to access the steering wheel controls? Ive done a search and found one post(forget the posters name ???) & i saw the pics but couldnt tell where it was wired into :help:. Could someone help me on this because paying $75 to get 1 wire connected isnt sounding good :sosad:. I'll post pics of the install once I start but pics of the items are coming soon. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Welcome :thumb:

I can't answer your questions, but I will say that there isn't a lot of traffic here on this forum. Unfortunately with the demise of the Outlook; this forum has slowed down a lot. A lot of members will go to some of the other forums (Acadia, Enclave or Traverse) to have their questions answered. You can browse these forums without becoming a member; you might find some info there. Good luck and thanks for joining

copperbeech said:
OT but I thought the 2009 MY was the final production run for the OUTLOOK....I guess not. ???
GM produced roughly 2K 2010 MY Outlooks before they stopped production; they are tough to find

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
AA/78U said:
GM produced roughly 2K 2010 MY Outlooks before they stopped production; they are tough to find
And you didn't hear about them because they were sold to rental companies. Now that the rentals are done with them, some are being seen for sale and around town.

·
Registered
161 Posts
tbaby, I'm sorry but you are asking way too many simple questions on this simple install. I think you should muster up the $75. I feel it would be well worth it because you could seriously damage your LAN system in the vehicle and that won't be cheap to fix. Also, there's better interfaces out there. Now to answer your question the PAC piece will be wired behind the radio. There are some OE style plugs you can use or just hardwire it. This PAC does take serious understanding of vehicle wiring. The Schoche piece requires you to use a relay (not supplied) in order to get the proper 12v to the radio. In the schematics it should show you this. Good luck!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts