Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having problems with the power door locks on my 09 Saturn Outlook. It was an intermitent problem that has become more consistent. The locks would not lock/unlock with the key fob or door switch. The drivers door would unlock only. The hatch lock has worked through all of this.

I attempted to access the door lock relays, but I was unable to get the plastic cover off. Is there a trick to removing this plastic cover?

Has anybody else had similar problems?

On the bright side after I tried unsuccessfully to remove the relay cover, the door locks started working and have been every since.

By the way, could they have made it any more difficult to access the fuse/relay center?

·
Registered
754 Posts
look on the Acadia forum- I think someone there posted on removing the panels.
theres some screws to remove

·
Registered
161 Posts
Unhook the door boot in either front door and look at the pins inside. It's hard to see but you should be able to look at it and see if the pins are corroded. Mine was on the passenger side and was causing the airbag light to come on. I had to clean each pin then put some die electric grease on it and all is fine now. At the same time I would get an error message from my car alarm stating a door was open even though the domelight wasn't on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts