Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, this feels like a silly question, but the owner's manual doesn't answer it directly.

My Outlook has a power passenger seat with fore-aft, lumbar and recline functions. It sorta feels like tehre ought to be a height adjsutment too, but nothing happens when I push the control up or down. Do I have a broken seat or does the passenger seat not go up and down?

·
Registered
754 Posts
youre seat is fine.

The drivers is the one with all movement..
the passenger does not move up/down.

Theres another thread just like this one on the enclave forum or acadia forum..

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well that's a bummer, and good news. ;D

I've got parts coming in for a replacement rear glass (3 non-functional defroster lines), driver's lumbar (motor runs, no movement) and the seat belt trim. If this was broken too I was going to get seriously worried about the long term reliability of this vehicle! My Honda set a pretty high bar with little trouble over 200K, so I've got high hopes for this Saturn.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
salguod said:
Well that's a bummer, and good news. ;D

I've got parts coming in for a replacement rear glass (3 non-functional defroster lines), driver's lumbar (motor runs, no movement) and the seat belt trim.
Did you buy the parts and installing them yourself or is the dealer doing the work? How many miles do you have on your OUTLOOK?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dealer is doing it, it's under warranty. I've got ~25K on it now and bought it certified so my B2B warranty goes to 48K :thumb: (although I'll probably hit the 48 months first)

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
salguod said:
Dealer is doing it, it's under warranty. I've got ~25K on it now and bought it certified so my B2B warranty goes to 48K :thumb: (although I'll probably hit the 48 months first)
B2B for 48 is :thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts