Saturn Outlook Forum banner

Raining cats and dogs...

5K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  sailfish 
#1 ·
Yea it was raining really hard yesterday and yep it also rained inside my Outlook AGAIN!!!

I am not a happy camper today and I need a couple more cups of coffee before I call the dealer about this AGAIN!

Okay you need to wish HIM luck because I am thinking he will need a whole bunch.

#2 ·
I want to swap wheels (my18's with the crappy almost done Forterra's for your shiny 19's) if you dump it :D

#4 ·
It is so totally frustrating! My lights are still flickering and oil leaking. All this happened at 61000km. I am wondering if it is still covered even though my warranty expired last year! Can't wait till the lease is over. Whatever the reason...never buy this crap!

#6 ·
6Sixathome said:
I want to swap wheels (my18's with the crappy almost done Forterra's for your shiny 19's) if you dump it :D

LOL heck that could be arranged. Just now far north are you? I am taking the outlook to the Reichard tomorrow morning and dropping it off and picking up a loaner. I am also going to "look" at the Acadia's while I am there. I have already contacted their sales mgr and told him I would be around in the morning.

Yep I am "looking" yet I just know that my husband will say no. Then again once the B2B ends and he has to start paying for the repairs not covered by the engine/drivetrain warranty he may rethink his "no".

#7 ·
Have the Outlook back and they swear that all the leaks are fixed. Yea right.

Except now the headliner rattles and I am...rattled myself over how many times it has taken to get the **** water leaks fixed, or are they.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.