Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found out that both of my rear power windows are not working. They were working when i bought it about a year ago, just never use them i guess. Both front windows are fine.
I have tried with the window lock-out button in both positions. They will not operate with either the drivers window button or the rear window button,.. but i can hear a relay or solonoid "clicking" when ever the buttons are depressed.....any idea where to start????

The dealer already quoted me 'up to $500 per side" to look at them....are you kidding me!!!! getting rid of this thing!

Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I had a similar thing happen to my '08 Outlook. We bought it on a rainy day, so we didn't try the windows. The next day we found that the driver controls wouldn't roll up the passenger window. It turned out to be a problem with the control console. The driver's side is the pricey one due to all of the controls (I believe it was $85). The dealer took care of it for us, but that might be an option for you to look into. The controls are easy to swap out, so you just need to find a good deal to purchase them. Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts