Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well got little issue again with the Outlook XR 2008. The rear emblem interior paint is flaked/chipped off. This is the second time that it has happened. It is parked in a garage and driven infrequently. First time it happened was this summer when we first got it. Thought it was due to the 100°F temps we had the weekend i noticed it. Now it has happened during a minnesota winter...

Anyone else have these issues?

Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Had it happen on the 07' that I had, the dealer replaced it no prob. It looked like the red was dirty inside. :confused:

·
Registered
142 Posts
I also had this problem. The dealer replaced the emblem without question. I hope it doesn't happen again.
Tim C.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Dai_Shan said:
Well got little issue again with the Outlook XR 2008. The rear emblem interior paint is flaked/chipped off. This is the second time that it has happened. It is parked in a garage and driven infrequently. First time it happened was this summer when we first got it. Thought it was due to the 100°F temps we had the weekend i noticed it. Now it has happened during a minnesota winter...

Anyone else have these issues?

Thoughts?
I don't have this problem with my 08. But I have seen an unsold Outlook that had this problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts