Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw, over at Target today, the Wireless Color Rear View Camera on sale for $89. The brand is: VR3. Is this worth it? I've read that the 08' Outlooks will have this available.

If the Acadia has this option, can I go over to the GM dealership and purchase this? Will it tie into my installed navigation system?

·
Registered
14 Posts
From what I've heard the wireless cameras are horrible. The video feed is usually full of static/interference and you'll probably be better off springing for a wired camera or waiting for th 08's to come out.

tyson

·
Registered
11 Posts
Snap the VR3 up. I paid $119 for mine at Pep Boys and it was worth every penny. I finished installing mine last week and it works like a champ. I can see within 3 feet of my back bumper at shoes worn by my wife up to her waist very easily. I have no interference with the wireless link and since the camera is only on during the reverse gear it should last a long time. I turn the monitor off after the reversing period by pulling the plug so no problem. :cheers:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You are going to have to walk me through the installation. I'm usually good in figuring out how to remove panels and all, however, I don't want to mess up the interior. Is drilling involved? AHHHHHH!!!!! Other than cutting and splicing, I'm good with that. :angel:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts