Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I get a rear wiper blade? I've checked all the auto parts stores in my area, I've searched online. No luck. I can't find the correct wiper blade for the rear window. Please don't tell me I'll have to order one from the dealer.

Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Use search term "rear wiper" off the home page from upper right of the saturnoutlookforum and do the same on acadiaforum. You will find plenty of results on rear wiper replacement how-to and retail locations that stock the parts.

This thread may start you off (follow any links therein and note part numbers along the way). Saturn dealers carried BOSCH Icon blades, these effectively were the OE part and performed great - but they're more expensive than your average generic refill. Trico may be a cheaper alternative.

I have yet to replace the wipers on my '09 Outlook XR. I did replace the blades on my Pontiac Pursuit (aka Cobalt / G5) and I obtained Rain-X Latitude from Wal-Mart. They've been great and even handled a mild Canadian winter despite not being a "winter" blade. I bought the Rain-X blades based on recommendations on the above noted forums. When it comes time to replacing the blades on my Outlook, I'll be doing BOSCH Icon's again as they've been performing very well too.

·
Registered
252 Posts
GMPartdirect.com now sells Saturn parts. I got a rear blade for my Acadia from them as I was unable to find an aftermarket blade for the rear (mine fell off). Advance autoparts didn't have a part number and we tried on multiple blades without a match that didn't hit the deflector above the window. Pep Boys was well, useless.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts