Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Other than dealerships, is there anywhere to get rear wiper replacements? if I am forced to go to the dealership, any idea what they charge for parts alone? I can install this myself.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My local parts store carries cut to fit wiper inserts that come 2 in a pack for $6.99. Due to the size of the rear wiper I will be able to get 4 inserts out of this.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Some people on the Traverse forum were able to get off the shelf direct fit aftermarket ones. On my Acadia, we tried a bunch at the AutoZone and all hit the top painted area. AZ might help u try some as well...

·
Registered
754 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The rear wiper on the Outlook is different than on the Traverse, and much smaller. It's about a 10 inch blade on the Outlook. Changing the entire arm would mean a trip to the dealership for the parts. Changing just the blade was much cheaper.
Thanks for the post.

·
Registered
353 Posts
mswerb said:
Other than dealerships, is there anywhere to get rear wiper replacements? if I am forced to go to the dealership, any idea what they charge for parts alone? I can install this myself.
In my personal experience, I was able to get a replacement for the rear wiper at my local chain stores such as Meijer's and Wal-Mart.

On page 6-13 of the owner's manual I can see the rear wiper is 11.6 inches or 30.0 centimeters. The part number is 15276259. I'm hoping you will be able to find a place that can cross reference the part number so you don't have to go to the dealership.

Michelle, GM Customer Service

·
Registered
131 Posts
GM Customer Service said:
I'm hoping you will be able to find a place that can cross reference the part number so you don't have to go to the dealership.

Michelle, GM Customer Service
Good luck with that... the hunt will be about as successful as finding a PF-63 oil filter at some place other than an AC-Delco parts store or the dealer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts